Road map for AiA | Cartographers Guild | Bzorch SRD | Bzorch BRCS | Turn Submission Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    
Anarchy in Anuire Forum Index Anarchy in Anuire
A Birthright PBEM (BRCS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Anuirean Archives - A new feature

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anarchy in Anuire Forum Index -> Anuirean Culture and Daily Life
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sue
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: The Anuirean Archives - A new feature Reply with quote

Anuirean Archives

Everything you need to know about Anuire, hyperlinked.

This is where you can find titles, exchange rates, laws, history and much more.

Edited on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:32 pm by Sue
Sue
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumping this because it seems some folks need to look up their Ranks and Titles before this Ball gets any further underway.

Edited on Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:08 pm by Sue
DM
Grand Duke

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To further this thread, it appears that in the process of getting 40+ players (or more likely, the 150+ characters!) ready in a month's time that small details slip by the DM.

Specifically, the title of Viscount. As per the link at the beginning of this thread that leads you to here Noble Titles as you can see there is no Viscount.

However, having let it slip because it is a normal title and got past my internal BS filter, since the intention is to not have such minor characters ruling over large provinces or displacing Barons, the ruling is:

Viscounts are equivalent to Baronets or Governors.

For future reference, I expect every single player to have read and made himself or herself knowledgeable about these rules. They are posted to keep the playing field level for all players.

Please read the Anuirean Archives. Link is in the first post of this thread.
Mathias Sloere
Serf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might be worthwhile moveing or copying the link to the top for the increased visability, I think I looked through it once then managed to forget about the link existing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anarchy in Anuire Forum Index -> Anuirean Culture and Daily Life All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: