Road map for MoA | Cartographers Guild | Bzorch SRD | Bzorch BRCS | Turn Submission Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    
Mists of Anuire Forum Index Mists of Anuire
A Birthright PBEM (BRCS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Imperial Ball Comes around again. 5.1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mists of Anuire Forum Index -> The Annual Imperial Ball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duchess of Brosengae
Prince

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The Brosen Royal Guild has, yes. Why do you ask?"
Martina Algael
Viscount

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I was just wondering since Guildmaster Tane is his Grace, Duke Raenech's vassal, what is the situation in Diemed. Guildmaster Tane, so I have been informed, has a royal charter in Diemed. So, on one hand, I am happy that Diemed is honoring their agreements and that my Duke's vassal's interests are protected in Diemed, but on the other hand I must say I wonder why your liege lord is not helping your guild expand, especially since this is his ally in question."

She smiles, "But then again, I don't know why anyone would want to do business in Diemed. They don't seem to be the most healthy country for foreigners."
Duchess of Brosengae
Prince

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I had wondered that myself, Senator, but I am sure that his Highness the Prince has his reasons. You are right though - Diemed of late seems to be a dreadfully unpleasant place for any foreigner to be.

"If I am going to be candid though, I must wonder why his Grace, the Duke of Osoerde, chose Guilder Tane to grant a royal charter too. Tane's reputation in the Southern Coast is anything less than reputable and his name is frequently cursed by travellers and merchants alike."
Martina Algael
Viscount

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"After the loss of Ghoere we did make a public announcement, calling all those interested for the guilds of Osoerde to contact us. There was not a large response. So, we chose to contact guilder Tane, one of the people with holdings near Osoerde. So far he has proven to be loyal and I am sure his reputation on the Southern Coast is just slander spread by his competitors."
Duchess of Brosengae
Prince

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm sure it bears looking into, certainly. Is there anything else I can do for you, Senator?"
Martina Algael
Viscount

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"That is all I wanted to know your Grace. Thank you for your time." Martina bows and moves away.
Ansen Jurrane
Serf

Occupation: Viscount of Oakengrove, Heir to the Barony of Tormist, Captain of the Empire's Passing

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
Ansen Jurrane wrote:
Ansen Jurrane approaches Lady Serien,

"Milady I am sure that we have not had the pleasure of meeting as yet as I am sure that I would have remembered one so fair if we had. My name is Lord Ansen Jurrane, Viscount of Oakengrove and heir to the Barony of Tormist. Would you grant me the honour of this dance?"

"Your Lordship," Blushing, Honor curtseys, "I am Lady Honor Serien. My father is the Count of Serien in Mieres. I would be very pleased to dance with you."

Ansen leads Lady Serien gracefully during the dance.

"Ah, that would explain matters. Relations between Boeruine and Avanil being what they are mean that the nobility of the north-west of Anuire rarely get the chance to meet the nobility of the south-west. It is a sad state of affairs, one that we should work to correct by more regular contacts, don't you think?"
Duchess of Brosengae
Prince

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Duchess moves around the dance hall, noting critically that many people seem to have left and wondering if there is anyone decent left to talk to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mists of Anuire Forum Index -> The Annual Imperial Ball All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: