Road map for MoA | Cartographers Guild | Bzorch SRD | Bzorch BRCS | Turn Submission Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    
Mists of Anuire Forum Index Mists of Anuire
A Birthright PBEM (BRCS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Late Fall in the 'Fell - happy news

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mists of Anuire Forum Index -> The Siren's Call Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Spider
Squire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Late Fall in the 'Fell - happy news Reply with quote

Gleeful burbles of maniacal laughter ring through the Spiderfell, carried on a chill autumn breeze that brings down another layer of leaves to rot on forest floor.

Crouched by a massive desk that fits his obscene bulk is Tal Quazar, struggling to contain his mirth as he fingers papers newly copied by a goblin that cowers nearby. The goblins fingers are stained with a rank and oddly stick ink and he gazes at his hands with distaste as he awaits his god’s approval.

“Yes! Yes yes yes this will do nicely. Good goblin! Nice goblin, today your god is pleased! Oh so pleased!” He waves the parchment, nearly shredding it with his malformed claws in the process. Today you will not be eaten!”

With a relieved sigh the goblin scampers out of sight, intent upon leaving before The Spider changes his mind.

Tal Quazar lifts his twisted form back up to his full height, still cackling to himself. As he does so a large spider scuttles out from one corner and strokes his leg to seek his attentions.
“Pretty one!” The Spider squeals. “Hello my lovely. How are our children? Growing well? Soon we will have to find them more to eat, they grow so quick, and gobble, gobble, gobble all the nice foods we found them.”

Scooping the massive arachnid up with one clawed hand, he cradles it against his body tenderly as he begins making his way back out into woods, beyond the shelter of the webbing that is his home. “So many things I have to tell you my pretty one…” His voice trails off as they vanish into the forest.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mists of Anuire Forum Index -> The Siren's Call Tavern All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: