Road map for MoA | Cartographers Guild | Bzorch SRD | Bzorch BRCS | Turn Submission Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    
Mists of Anuire Forum Index Mists of Anuire
A Birthright PBEM (BRCS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9.1 A ducal vote is called
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mists of Anuire Forum Index -> The Imperial Senate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darien Avan
Baronet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prince Darien walks into the senate with a visible pride, his entire being radiating confidence and nobility. As he approaches his grandson vacates the ducal throne of Avanil, giving it over to the Prince. Instead of sitting however, Darien bows to the Imperial Chamberlain and then stands in front of the Avanese seat.

"I have no elaborate speech prepared, nor do I yet know what I will do with all that has been entrusted to me this day. I have come here simply to say thank you. Thank you for the support that has been given, some most unexpected, some from trusted friends. That support will not be forgotten, I promise. For those whose support I did not gain, this too will be remembered, but not out of anger. This empire must be whole again, else we will fail and fade away into history. This year the Imperial Ball will be a celebration of the rebirth of the Empire, and the glory that once was shall be again. Long live the Empire!"
Mark Raenech
Commoner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the new Emperor walks down onto the floor, Count Mark bows to him. He waits for him to finish his speech and then he echoes his words "Long live the Empire!"
DM
Game Overlord

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Patriarch Assan ibn Daouta of Elinie adds, "And long live Emperor Darien the First!"

Good and bad actions are Man's Way.
Coeranys
Yeoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Duchess smiles and nods. "It is pleasing we can come to an agreement over such a touchy issue. We are happy to recognise our new Emperor, may he lead us to glory again and recover for us the lands lost to our Empire."
Darnae Nielems
Viscount

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darnae adds her voice to the others in support."long live the empire"

may his Grace the Duke of Osoerde bring us out of the darkness of this tragic time and forword for a new beginning for us all
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mists of Anuire Forum Index -> The Imperial Senate All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: