Road map for SOF | Cartographers Guild | Hypertext D20 SRD V3.5 | Bzorch BRCS | Turn Submission Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    
Storms of Fate Forum Index Storms of Fate
A Birthright PBEM (BRCS)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A departure

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Storms of Fate Forum Index -> The Imperial Senate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sir Niclaer Coerydaen
Baronet

Occupation: Alamien Senator, Relative of the Countess of Soutmoor, Viscount of Lindale

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: A departure Reply with quote

The day after the destruction of the Boeruinean embassy, Sir Niclaer rises to address the Senate. Once he has been given permission to speak by the Imperial Chamberlain, he says the following,

"Lord Chamberlain, Noble Senators, I regret to inform you that necessity drives me to take a brief sojourn from your company. My lady wife, Viscountess Myalla Coeydaen, will speak for Alamie during my absence."
Sir Niclaer Coerydaen
Baronet

Occupation: Alamien Senator, Relative of the Countess of Soutmoor, Viscount of Lindale

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bowing briefly before the empty Iron Throne, Sir Niclaer departs.
Myalla Coerydaen
Serf

Occupation: Viscountess of Lindale, Wife of Sir Niclaer Coerydaen, Acting Senator of Alamie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lady Myalla Coerydaen enters the Senate a short while later. After paying her respects to the Lord Chamberlain and presenting her papers she takes the place of Alamie.
Graf Calladhan Rhefeldt
Baron

Occupation: Guildmaster of PAI and freeloading exiled noble extraordinaire
Location: Imperial City of Anuire, Avanil, and many stopovers in between!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calladhan watches the viscountess enter. When she is nearby, he nods his head graciously, his gleaming emerald eyes never straying.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Storms of Fate Forum Index -> The Imperial Senate All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: